The IT Desktop Support provides end-user support and troubleshooting for employees in a Microsoft based enterprise. This person is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of all company network equipments, pc’s, laptops, printers, local software and equipment. This role will be based out of a local development studio that PWE partners with.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- First level of support for laptop and desktop computer issues.
- Plans, organizes and performs hardware and software system configuration and maintenance on computers throughout the company.
- Responsible for deployment of new computer hardware.
- Involved in acceptance and configuration of new systems.
- Develops and updates documentation of all procedures.
- Documents all work in ticket tracking system.
- Ensures that employees systems are running optimally with a very high level of uptime.
- Identify research and resolve technical problems.
- Strong problem solving skills and methodical troubleshooting are required.
- Two years computer systems support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Windows XP, 7, 2k3, 2k8 familiarity.
- Knowledge/experience supporting Mac OSX systems in professional environment a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be self-motivated, flexible, and eager to constantly learn/expand skill set.
- Strong customer service skills.