NOTE: We are searching for a DevOps Engineer to help build the infrastructure for a small start-up game studio in San Francisco. You will help build the infrastructure for a new massively multiplayer game currently in development.
- Work closely with the server engineering lead to help design the server strategy for our game
- Help design and implement our continuous integration and deployment tools
- Build and maintain internal tools supporting the development workflow of the team
- Support and maintain our on-site and cloud servers for both the game and business tools
- Handle occasional infrastructure tasks such as system installs, troubleshooting, managing user accounts, etc.
- 3+ years in a DevOps role
- Experience with a major cloud provider such as AWS
- Experience with source control (git), configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet), and monitoring (Nagios, NewRelic, etc) technologies
- Knowledge of at least one relevant programming language (eg, Python, Go, Ruby, etc)
- Experience with NoSQL database systems a plus
- A love and passion for gaming!