The Producer role is responsible for ensuring that the games we publish are released on schedule and at the highest level of quality. You are the point of contact between us and the game developer. You will be in charge of the nitty gritty details that go into getting a game released. It requires close communication with the developers, internal publishing disciplines, and external interested parties. You address and overcome any and all obstacles.
- Facilitate and be responsible for defining and managing the milestones with our game developers.
- Ensure that our games are delivered on time within the original game concept and budget for the project.
- Focus on short to medium term development, ensuring that the game developers are moving forward with their goals, tracking velocity and adjusting course as needed.
- Execute an ever-changing array of day-to-day tasks, solving the problems blocking your partners.
- Be the point of contact between the developers and elements of the publishing team, including: Finance, QA, Localization, Marketing, Platform and Networking, Certification, Customer Support.
- Minimum 2 years of video game industry experience in either a production or project management role, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment to ensure all deliverables are on time.
- Ability to communicate ideas to the team and think about the customer/player point of view, becoming the evangelist for your game or project.
- Being able to think critically, analyze problems, ask the right questions, define a clear, detailed, and logical game plan, execute solution, and analyze results.
- Pay attention to detail, do not let things slip through the cracks.
- Strong oral, written, organizational, and presentation skills.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, confidence, and commitment.
- Works best in a team environment; Plays well with others.
- Loves games.