We are searching for a Server Engineer to help build the infrastructure and game services for a small start-up game studio in San Francisco. You will help build the back end for a new massively multiplayer game currently in development.
- Work closely with the server engineering lead to help set server strategy and architecture for our game
- Help design and implement services for game data and game features
- Work with the Server Engineering and DevOps engineer to create and implement deployment strategies
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience developing web services on Linux
- Experience with NoSQL database systems
- Experience working on C++ TCP/UDP servers
- Experience with Python or Go
- Experience with a major cloud provider such as AWS
- A love and passion for gaming!