Game Design Lead
Perfect World Entertainment is looking for a Game Design Lead with experience in full cycle game development. The Game Design Lead will work closely with game development studio partners to ensure games are released on schedule and at the highest level of quality.
- Working closely with multiple developer studios across the world, as a key role in design direction and details.
- Review the games under development by partners and subsidiaries, to establish and improve the design quality, from core loop, key experience to gameplay details.
- Communicate with management to ensure the design direction and details are under agreement.
- Communicate with developer studios to ensure the design direction and details happens correctly during implementation.
- Assist to design a robust user behavior tracking data systems to allow the developer studios to be able to utilize it to improve the player experience and game performance.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in technology or design related field
- Avid gamer across multiple genres and platforms.
- 8+ years game design experience with track record of successful titles.
- 2+ years experience in a lead/manager role.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Solid skills in identifying and solving problems.
- Self-organized and self-motivated.
- Experience working with both developers and publishers