The Video Producer/Editor is a full-time role. Reporting to the Lead Video Producer, the Video Producer/Editor is responsible for capturing, editing and producing video content for Perfect World Entertainment products, often seeing entire video projects from concept to completion. Primary focus for this role will be supporting our user acquisition and communication teams.
Responsibilities & Job Duties
· Capture Footage: Set up, record and organize game footage for various video productions, including features, trailers, montage videos and developer diaries.
· Edit/Produce Videos: edit and produce captured game footage, existing CG footage, motion graphics (titling and transitions) to produce complete videos.
· Communication: Communicate with other members of the creative team and greater marketing team to establish and adhere to consistent creative direction for all video projects.
· Coordination: Coordinate with external teams to set up in-game characters and direct the action during the recording of game footage.
· Mastering: Convert existing videos to a variety of formats for web publishing and marketing use. Ensure exported projects are exported to standards.
- Work on in-house and out-of-house productions -- live-action shoots or green screen shoots.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelors Degree in Art, Film, or Video Game Design or equivalent experience
· Core gamer background; gaming industry experience highly desirable; Unreal Engine ; Unreal 4
· 2-5 years of video production and editing background
· Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Knowledge of cameras, lighting, and sound recording devices is a plus
- A creative sense with the ability to direct in-game action during the recording of game footage