*Option to be located in Seattle, WA*
The right candidate will have a strong mix of technical, business and project management savvy and a track record of leadership experience in games as a service. You are someone that proposes a solution rather than talk about “problems.” You are also self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Mentor and lead production and other discipline leads within the studio.
- Drive in creating a project roadmap to budget resources, drive milestones and successfully meet production goals.
- Ensure product roadmap milestones are achieved successfully and on time.
- Communicate with project management on production development status and any obstacles that need attention.
- Motivate and direct multiple teams and improve best practices within the studio.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks to achieve delivery on the roadmap.
- Manage relationships with internal teams and external publishing partner.
This is you (Requirements):
- At least 10+ years of experience in development leadership or project management including a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Director of Development or Executive Producer for online games
- Experience with leading development in live service.
- A proven leader and mentor who leads by example.
- First hand understanding of online gaming, the marketplace and competitive environment in the genre.
- Proven experience in providing leadership at the senior levels of management.
- Experience in leading games as a service project.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel in a development studio environment.
- Experience in driving the creation of project roadmap and holding teams accountable for the progress of milestones.
- Proven ability to comprehend and utilize real world data to make informed decisions on the direction of the game.
- Proven track record in driving and implementing appropriate production processes.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.