*San Francisco, CA*
We are searching for a full stack web engineer to help build game services for an upcoming global PC & console title. You will help build REST APIs and web tooling within and around the back end for this new massively multiplayer game.
As a Full Stack Web Engineer, you'll be expected to understand our game's design, our players' needs, and the operations of an always-on game service. You will be implementing both front end applications and back end services to meet those needs. You’ll decide how to achieve our goals, and take point on building those solutions. You'll work closely with server and gameplay engineers, designers, and DevOps on a daily basis.
- You've built multiple live dynamic web applications that communicate with back end APIs.
- You understand scalability and performance, and related tradeoffs
- You're at home deploying your services to linux machines in the cloud
- Experience with Python
- Experience with NoSQL databases and their strengths/weaknesses
- Experience designing software to run on a major cloud provider such as AWS
- A love and passion for gaming!