Perfect World Entertainment seeks a skilled, positive, and energetic Senior Data Analyst to join the team! The successful candidate will have excellent SQL-writing ability, and enjoy combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide our game studios with the data and insights that will drive our continued success. The Data Analyst works with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a data-driven advisor and partner on strategic issues. The candidate should enjoy both working with people and performing technical analyses.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
· Determine key metrics, automate reporting and continuously monitor output.
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
· Analyze results, platform insights and performance, trending and making recommendations to management.
· Make strategic recommendations backed up by quantifiable data and analyzed trends.
· Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports by creating Dashboards, Graphs, Reports, Forecasts and Presentations of project results as routine or ad-hoc reports.
· BS/MS in quantitative discipline required (math, physics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.)
· 3+ years of experience in data and analytics-intensive role.
· Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong SQL scripting knowledge and experience.
· Proficiency in working with large data sets is required.
· Exceptional analytical ability and business judgment.
· Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel user.
· Knowledge of statistical applications such as R and SAS.
· Experienced in report analysis and development using business intelligence tools (i.e., Tableau) is a plus.
· Previous experience in Python is a plus.
· Passion for gaming!