You are an integral part of the Marketing User Acquisition team.
You collect and study data to reveal ways to improve the marketing strategy for our games. You enjoy working with large data sets and coming up with logical conclusions based on that data. You work closely as a consultant to both Product, Marketing, Game Development and Business Leaders to analyze data and ensure our products remain competitive and relevant.
- Own optimization of user acquisition marketing efforts for PWE’s entire portfolio of games.
- Engage in regular analysis of daily and weekly user acquisition campaigns to deliver actionable insights for continuous optimization towards KPIs
- Analyze industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Compile and synthesize large amounts of data, building detailed forecasting and planning models to help the business allocate marketing resources and influence product roadmaps.
- Use data to create insightful reports and drive strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Devise and run A/B tests to directly and indirectly drive KPI improvements.
- Build ETL processes using optimized SQL queries to support analytic reports and game dashboards.
- Prepare presentations for senior management and provide analyses and recommendations to assist with strategic decisions.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovative developments.
- 2-5+ years of relevant data/business analysis experience
- Background in gaming analysis; passion for video games
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Proven ability to develop marketing narratives and effectively communicate recommendations to related stakeholders.
- Proven success defining and launching excellent products.
- MS/BS degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to complete the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Knowledge of research methodology, principles and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive mindset; you don’t wait for someone to ask you to look at yesterday’s report for insights. You take the initiative to dive into the data yourself and come with recommendations to stakeholders.