The HR Generalist for Perfect World Europe B.V. is responsible for supporting the management in all HR related matters and optimizing the HR Management which contributes to the success of the company. The HR Generalist will make sure all local regulations are taken into consideration. He or she will report directly to the Finance Director EU with a dotted line into the HR manager in the US Office. Together they set the HR strategy for the European office. The person is responsible for all aspects of Human Resource Management within the European branch.
- Recruitment: taking care of recruitment and staffing. Advise management on position content, and remuneration. Manage job placements, candidate selection, interviews and offers.
- Employment; compliance to regulatory concerns, responsible for introduction program, training and employee set up.
- Deployment; compliance to regulatory concerns, responsible for exit interviews, references and other related issues.
- Policies: responsible for policy development and documentation, such as absence administration and employee handbook.
- HR Administration: responsible for keeping HR administration up to date including benefits and salary data.
- Payroll: taking care of monthly salary process together with Finance, providing payroll changes.
- Budget and forecasting: participating in budget and forecasting process by advising in organizational departmental planning and - epartmental structure.
- Employee relations: taking part in development, performance and counseling discussions.
- Support: tasks relating to efficient support for employees such as expat support, providing information on rules & regulations.
- Performance: manage performance process with management, ensuring consistency and advising on and overseeing appropriate follow-up and development.
- Development and training: advising on in-/external education programs, needs assessment and training.
- Compensation and benefits: responsible for advising, setting up and implementing benefit and compensation programs.
- Liaise with external parties in terms of recruitment, insurance, legal issues etc.
- Procedures: responsible for health and safety procedures, liaise with company doctor and manage statutory illness procedures.
- Legal/special cases: (e.g. termination), negotiations, contractual finalization and documentation.
- Work on special projects as assigned
Key experiences sought:
- Up to date knowledge of local employment laws and regulations;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field of study;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Able to deal with sensitive and confidential information;
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and respond to incoming inquiries quickly and accurately;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Experience with PeopleSoft;
- Love videogames;
- Team player;
- Having a sense of humour.