Want FREE ZEN?

Check out our offers and earn FREE ZEN today!

Continue

News

Free MMORPG – Perfect World International – PWI – Free +30 Attack Level Buff through Facebook Connect!

By frankieraye @ March 22, 2011 at 7:27pm

135 Comments »

Free Jones Blessing through Facebook Connect!

pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Looking for that extra edge in-game? Jones Blessing is a Bless Box that grants you +30% Attack Level, and any PWI vet will tell you that this one item will give you a significant boost in DPS, making it a must-have whether you're questing, grinding, or PVP'ing outside the gates of Archosaur!

And the best part is that it's yours for free! All you need to do is hook up your PWI and Facebook profiles!

How does it all work?

Step 1: First go to this page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Step 2: Connect to your Facebook Account

Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

Step 4: Log into the game and check your in-game mail. It's as easy as that!

Once you connect your Facebook Account to the page, and choose where your prize will be delivered to, a post will be pushed out to your Facebook Page, and the prize will be mailed to your character right away.

The Jones' Blessing item will last for 7 days, and you can send yourself a new Blessing once per day.

Help us spread the word of PWI, and we'll help you power up!

Free MMORPG – Perfect World International (PWI)

• javelino1992 @ Sep 14th, 2013 9:15AM

this sucks it won't any just keeping u ask for ur email.....waste of time

• misblackwell08 @ Feb 6th, 2013 1:35AM

plplase give me free blessing ..

• fhahq1 @ Jan 11th, 2013 4:23PM

this is bs

• fhahq1

blessing is glitched

• makern1 @ May 22nd, 2012 10:48AM

i have liked the page but i have never got the blessing

• hamichuryhoses

its on ur mailbox

• fhahq1

same thing for me whats the deal

• makokino @ Apr 17th, 2012 8:30AM

somehow my google chrome always hang when it comes to select character part..

• joelqatar @ Feb 23rd, 2012 4:26PM

thanks wonderful,,!!lquest and added expansion,,but you need improved ur service..first sever always disnnecting when playing,2nd pls where jones blessing get,is more than 2 weeks didn't,now,,!!pls reply,,!!

• darklight76 @ Dec 16th, 2011 4:04AM

hope fast we need it at nirvana pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

• darklight76 @ Dec 16th, 2011 4:03AM

noone know when this will work again ?

• gandizeljko @ Dec 14th, 2011 4:19AM

stell nattt worcking

• furyofsatan @ Nov 21st, 2011 3:23PM

a mi me aparece (servicio no disponible) y no hay caso con esto¡¡¡

• ninjagohst @ Sep 26th, 2011 8:12PM

i liked this on facebook BUT I'm NOT LIKE I CAN'T even go to the page to chose sever / character for the blessing this really pissing me off

• killa186 @ Sep 4th, 2011 9:25PM

And if its a way to get more "like it" making people create new facebooks acc, i think u dont need it , bcuz unhappy players dont cash shop and ours cash is what pay ur salary, dont forget.

• killa186 @ Sep 4th, 2011 9:22PM

As everyone here , i can post in page ,i can choose server i can choose whit blessing i want i just cant choose which character, its like the bar is locked, seems like u guys dont care at all, its been not weeks but months whit that problem, would be nice for us that either u take off bless for everyone or fix da sht -.-' game unbalanced , not only bcuz that, but 30 lvls attack does so much difference.

• rrghyydf @ Aug 2nd, 2011 1:47AM

i got blessing finelly))) pushed Like and got chose server...

• blah55 @ Jul 30th, 2011 5:43AM

Ok PWI...I recieved the blessing about three weeks ago but after that...can't seem to get it anymore....having the same problem as countless other players....If you are going to promote a "Free" offer at least make it work properly....Pointless Frustration = unhappy players...imo it's better to just not have the "Free Offer" than to promote one that you can't get....it's just not good business.

• cbr150 @ Jul 29th, 2011 9:12AM

i still cant get it.itry cerete new acount facebook is same

• kimmotmo @ Jul 29th, 2011 2:23AM

create new facebook account in able to get jones blessing

• kimmotmo @ Jul 29th, 2011 2:21AM

u must create new facebook account in able to get jones blessings thats what i do and i get it

• dav77 @ Jul 27th, 2011 1:44PM

I cant get my blessing but it posts on my facebook page...

• avatarspain @ Jul 26th, 2011 12:23AM

i still cant get my blessing same probablem as rest

• laureh @ Jul 23rd, 2011 10:35PM

Tried in ff and ie got 2 posts for it on my fb page but no option to choose server/char and no buff :(

• emoloveu

same here like been doing this for a week and i get redirected!

• k197348625 @ Jul 23rd, 2011 7:39AM

wtf is this all why can't pwi just fix if for a sec

• wariormen @ Jul 18th, 2011 4:58AM

i can't recieve it , I already like the fan page, wtf is the problem.. I want my blessing. I'm already walking 3 weeks without one, I can't take one.

• noxcho94

same :((

• lautaroooo @ Jul 13th, 2011 7:17PM

i can't receive it, says: please like PWI fan page to be elegible to receive this item... ???? i put i like on facebook like 2 weeks ago...

• rashin @ Jul 4th, 2011 5:55PM

I understand for a F2P game not to expect perfection but on the other hand this is getting old. Glitches are still in game ive dealt with for the past 2 years and I also think this is the last straw as well. Its a simple fix and yet nothing seems to be getting done to address it. I love the game but seems there is more focus on what pack will be put on sale as opposed to making gameplay better.

of5