Want FREE ZEN?

Check out our offers and earn FREE ZEN today!

Continue

News

New Summer Update Achievements in Jade Dynasty

By TrailTurtle @ August 2, 2012 at 4:01pm

19 Comments »

To celebrate the launch of Jade Dynasty’s summer update, we’re rolling out a number of new achievements, totaling 415 achievement points. Use these in the Token Shop for great prizes!

Jade Dynasty, Free to Play, Epic PvP, Free MMORPG, Summer Update, Soul Tower, Lupin, Instance

To collect all of these achievements, you’ll have to do some serious exploring. The Soul Tower instance lies in wait for you – challenge its nigh-impossible Floor 60 for the Soul Survivor achievement, worth 50 points.

Jade Dynasty, Free to Play, Epic PvP, Free MMORPG, Summer Update, Beelzebeast, Firmus, Shura

You’ll also be rewarded for returning to these instances, and not just completing them once, but mastering them. Those who earn the fiery Beelzebeast mount from the Understream instance will get 50 points from Fire and Water.

Jade Dynasty, Free to Play, Epic PvP, Free MMORPG, Summer Update, Soulstones, Soulstone

The new Soulstone equipment will also make an appearance, if you want to rule the Token Shop. If you can collect and Awaken a total of 100 Soulstones, you’ll earn the 50-point Soulstone Stash.

You can earn these achievements and more with the summer update for Jade Dynasty, the free MMORPG with the most epic PvP and the most rewarding achievements!

• lylito @ Dec 19th, 2012 10:05AM

im redy go

• tomaan @ Dec 18th, 2012 7:54AM

How many cosmic keys will we have to buy for this "reward"?

• coretest02 @ Sep 4th, 2012 12:24AM

ewr

• jackfnkamii @ Aug 16th, 2012 2:28AM

LMAO,the comment thats always ther,"We are aware of the issues" then why the h... arent thay fixed yet,inted the 1 thing that pop up is wats on discount oand so on,yes i spend on zen on 2 games and tired of it(addictive)but i want the best of the best now(my gear is near that boooo:)the only reason why i buy zen,but GMs,fixing bugs,issues,etc is more impot´rtend then doing discount in item mall god damn-.-So fix thos game related issues 1,not wats going to get discounted on item mall.TY-.-

• lyalyafa @ Aug 10th, 2012 1:54AM

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! In Europe Shura-EN, my name is Lanfren. My Inductor ID is 6330883X004404033002875Z3ffda1

• yhen6 @ Aug 7th, 2012 1:52AM

how do we know how many sousltone did we opened already?

• noustradomus @ Aug 5th, 2012 1:24PM

emm... how long will this understream instance last? i really like that mount...

• terorist2000 @ Aug 4th, 2012 6:51AM

I give u free skyblade after u are 135!

• terorist2000 @ Aug 4th, 2012 6:51AM

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! In Europe Shura-EN, my name is ReArker. My Inductor ID is 0230826X085609090001391Z3fcda2

• mzxwell @ Aug 3rd, 2012 5:09AM

wow nice mount it the best one i ever seen so far in the game i wonder if the mount applies to look like the vim have it? anyways love the mount :D

• mibby1999 @ Aug 3rd, 2012 12:02AM

hey GM we cant do the understream insternt i hope this manitance is about that? caz i realy want that mount!!!!!!! SO PLZ REPLY !!!!!!!!!! thx mibby :)

• mjimmyc @ Aug 2nd, 2012 11:19PM

Become my inductee and I will powerlevel you and help you learn the game. I'm in USA-West Doom Bog, my name is Thederon, and I'm a level 150 Ascended Jadeon. My Inductor ID is 9400888X081008048000998Z2da2bb

• samarjeet @ Aug 2nd, 2012 10:40PM

Above all please change this refine rate over 400 SJ and 0 break on boot on 14x st gears hurts, if nothing happens soon on refinery things I am out too like others and hate to do that but have no choice.

• angelxeye

I think a lot of ppl feel this way

• likebilba @ Aug 2nd, 2012 9:00PM

4 mount u need 500days lol good point

• likebilba @ Aug 2nd, 2012 8:40PM

nice picture bug limit144 and then 114/200

• phiterfernandess @ Aug 2nd, 2012 4:13PM

Cool, but how about EN Servers bug in Understream instance?

• trailturtle

We are aware of this issue, and we are investigating both the cause and potential ways to resolve it. Please keep checking the forums (http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/), we'll let you know of any developments. :)

• coretest01