Join our Data Engineering team and help build a scalable real-time analytics platform that processes streaming data to make our product even more intelligent! Own and extend our data pipeline, perform data modeling, and improve data reliability and quality. Become part of a team focused on creating innovative real-time analytics and machine learning feedback loops.
- Work with the team to manage the data warehouse and ETL for all of Perfect World Entertainment products.
- Design, build and launch new data models in production.
- Interface with engineers from other products to ensure proper data collection.
- Implement new requests from product managers and data analysts to fulfill their data needs.
- Ensure data quality by implementing data detection mechanisms.
- Support existing processes running in production and optimize it when possible.
- 2+ years of industry experience in a Data Engineer role.
- A Bachelor degree in a quantitative field, such as Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or Statistics, or equivalent professional experience.
- Working experience with SQL, Python (3.x) and Scala is a plus.
- Working experience on an ETL system.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and an ability to convey complex results in a clear manner.
- Working experience with Machine Learning and predictive analytics.
- Familiarity with Hadoop framework.
- Experience with Spark is highly desirable.
- Familiar with data visualization through Tableau, or other tools.