Perfect World is one of the leading publishers for PC & Console games. Our games portfolio includes Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, PWI, Forsaken World, Hob and several exciting upcoming titles, including Torchlight Frontiers and Remnant: From the Ashes, just to name a few.
For our European HQ in Amsterdam we are currently looking for a:
French Community Specialist
To support our presence in France. The main focus of your role will be our upcoming new title Torchlight: Frontiers, the spiritual successor of the highly-acclaimed Torchlight franchise that fascinated millions of fans worldwide. Take part in the exciting journey of launching a brand new game, join our international team of industry veterans and help creating a unique game experience for our fans and communities in Europe.
What will you do:
The role of the community specialist is key within the business and you provide the public face for each game. You report to the community management lead and provide two-way feedback between business and players, applying your detailed and specific game knowledge to acquire and retain players as well as promote the game both online and offline via forums, social networks, conferences and interviews.
How will you do it:
- Be the ‘go to’ person for all game and game community information within the business
- Build up a network and gain the trust of key, influential guilds and players, drive players to become evangelists of the game
- Provide detailed, specific information back into marketing and the business on community trends, reactions and expectations
- Provide periodical reports on community reach, reaction and needs
- Visit, manage and partake in forum discussions, both on our own forums as well as others.
- Establish and moderate online community forums according to company policy. Coordinate & manage community forum moderators
- Promote the game and the business across social networks and online/offline media e.g. actively engage users through Q&A forums
You are a Community Professional with:
- Excellent French - and good English communication skills, both written and spoken
- A track record of engaging users and growing online communities; especially in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Previous experience in a computer gaming environment and in-depth past, present and future game knowledge
- Strong web communication skills, blogging experience is a plus
- Presentation and interviewing skills (both creation and execution)
- ‘1337’ gaming skills
- A competitive salary and benefits such as health plan, 24 paid vacation days and the option to buy more if you promise to come back ;)
- An open work environment that values creativity and initiative on all levels.
- Flat hierarchies and a strong sense of empowerment for every team member.
- An exciting job in a rapidly expanding company that provides the opportunity to grow and build a career.
Who are we?
At our core are Games as a Service and we specialize in constantly evolving our games. Providing high quality and developing storylines to a strong community of gamers, which are our greatest assets.
Our European HQ is located in Amsterdam – The Netherlands; the most vibrant, internationally diverse, culturally packed, open minded and commuter friendly capital city in Europe. Here our international team works hard to make sure that our games are available to a wide audience of gamers throughout Europe.
Within our office we emphasize fun, trust and challenge. A love for games is what unites us. Yet there is a constant strive to be better at what we do and how we do it.
Our core values include our commitment to provide our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters a "work hard, play hard" mentality. We encourage our people to make a difference and to grow as a team. Of course playing games and knowing what works and what doesn't work (aka "product research") is part of the job.
Join our awesome team and apply now! Please send your cv + motivation.
For more information contact Marina Witteveen, HR generalist at +31 202201000