Perfect World is one of the leading publishers for PC & Console games. Our games portfolio includes Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, PWI, Forsaken World, Hob and several exciting upcoming titles, including Torchlight Frontiers and Remnant: From the Ashes, just to name a few.
For our European HQ in Amsterdam we are currently looking for an:
Online Marketing Specialist
What will you do:
As Online Marketing Specialist you play an important of the marketing team and are responsible for performance marketing campaigns across a wide range of games and countries with the ultimate goal of running highly profitable marketing campaigns.
You will contribute to optimizing the efficiency of performance marketing campaigns. You gather, process and present marketing data and contribute to decisions based on learned trends and insights.
How will you do it:
- Media/campaign planning and execution: Plan and execute online marketing activities in alignment with regional strategy and goals on multiple platforms/languages across our growing portfolio.
- Campaign analysis and optimization: Provide ongoing analysis of key metrics by channels (SEM, Display, CPA affiliate networks). Continuously keep a keen eye on running and upcoming campaigns to optimize their efficiency and maximize their ROAS. A/B testing on creative, landing page, messaging, targeting, CTAs.
- Data management: Gather data from different internal and external sources and present it in a consistent and transparent way to enable data driven decision making. Interface with various departments within the company to improve data quality and comparability.
- Reporting: Provide full transparency into campaigns on a constant and pro-active basis. Provide detailed, specific information back into marketing and the business on community trends, reactions and expectations
- Trend watching: Research and present information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Keep the company ahead of the curve on new technologies and methodologies.
You are an Online Marketing Professional with:
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and in-depth knowledge of performance-based marketing, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics or related field.
- Strong quantitative, ROI-focused and analytical skills and experience determining strategies and test plans based on different metrics.
- Knowledge of campaign management and analytic tools (e.g Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Hasoffers, Tableau)
- Solid experience in the use of consumer insight (business intelligence, market research)
- Multicultural communication skills and able to communicate effectively and collaboratively in English, both verbal and written.
- Affinity to games and/or online games (is a strong plus).
- A competitive salary and benefits such as health plan, 24 paid vacation days and the option to buy more if you promise to come back :)
- An open work environment that values creativity and initiative on all levels.
- Flat hierarchies and a strong sense of empowerment for every team member.
- An exciting job in a rapidly expanding company that provides the opportunity to grow and build a career.
Who are we?
At our core are Games as a Service and we specialize in constantly evolving our games. Providing high quality and developing storylines to a strong community of gamers, which are our greatest assets.
Our European HQ is located in Amsterdam – The Netherlands; the most vibrant, internationally diverse, culturally packed, open minded and commuter friendly capital city in Europe. Here our international team works hard to make sure that our games are available to a wide audience of gamers throughout Europe.
Within our office we emphasize fun, trust and challenge. A love for games is what unites us. Yet there is a constant strive to be better at what we do and how we do it.
Our core values include our commitment to provide our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters a "work hard, play hard" mentality. We encourage our people to make a difference and to grow as a team. Of course playing games and knowing what works and what doesn't work (aka "product research") is part of the job.
Join our awesome team and apply now! Please send your cv + motivation.
For more information, contact Marina Witteveen, HR generalist at +31 202201000