Perfect World, a leading publisher of online multiplayer games. Our games portfolio includes Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, PWI, Forsaken World, Hob and several exciting upcoming titles, including Torchlight Frontiers and Remnant: From the Ashes, just to name a few.
For our European HQ in Amsterdam we are currently looking for a:
What will you do:
The Brand Manager will drive strategy and develop the go to market and post-launch plans. You will be the driving force in the execution of those plans with cross-functional teams. You will be responsible for delivering key marketing KPIs to achieve business goals and commercial success.
How will you do it:
- Develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans for the assigned games towards targeted European audience segments.
- Develop clear, distinctive, stand out and motivating new and existing player messaging.
- Continuously improve/promote multi-channel offerings, build creative and engaging marketing campaigns, and optimize ROI on marketing initiatives.
- Report and quantitatively/qualitatively analyze activity results compared to forecasts. Identify and advocate initiatives that will improve player acquisition and retention.
- Partner closely with User Acquisition, PR, Community, Creative, production, and development teams. Drive close collaboration with the North America Brand teams to ensure that global brand strategy is aligned.
- Works closely with Licensee, development and production teams to support game and features roadmap in order to achieve franchise vision and deliver against plan and targets.
- Manage creative asset approval with Licensee as well as asset development, including, but not limited to: trailers, video, key art and marketing banners from brief to final delivery with in-house creative departments and agencies, and ensure campaign messaging aligns with the brand strategy.
- Maintain a deep understanding of gamers, their changing habits and preferences; and keep up to date with genre trends in the European markets.
You are a Product Marketing Professional with:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant product marketing experience in video games industry
- Experience launching games on PC and/or consoles from pre-release through the game lifecycle including Games as a Service (GaaS) and/or Single player.
- Demonstrable experience in building compelling product messaging, positioning, and marketing plans.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills, additional European languages like German and/or French preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Cooperative, collaborative work style – teamwork approach.
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
We offer you:
- An open work environment that values creativity and initiative on all levels.
- An exciting job in a rapidly expanding company that provides the opportunity to grow and build a career
- Competitive compensation, based on relevant experience and knowledge level
- Competitive Benefits such as; Our pension scheme, you pay 3% of the pension contribution we pay the rest. Annually 8% Holiday allowance, Monthly Health Insurance allowance € 85,- gross and participation in the discretionary company bonus scheme.
- 24 paid vacation days and the option to buy more if you promise to come back ;).
- We play hard. We work hard. Team up with your colleagues and 1,000,000s of players around the world and let off steam in our Game room.
Who are we:
At our core are Games as a Service and we specialize in constantly evolving our games. Providing high quality and developing storylines to a strong community of gamers, which are our greatest assets.
Our European HQ is located in Amsterdam – The Netherlands; the most vibrant, internationally diverse, culturally packed, open minded and commuter friendly capital city in Europe. Here our international team works hard to make sure that our games are available to a wide audience of gamers throughout Europe.
Within our office we emphasize fun, trust and challenge. A love for games is what unites us. Yet there is a constant strive to be better at what we do and how we do it.
Our core values include our commitment to provide our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters a "work hard, play hard" mentality. We encourage our people to make a difference and to grow as a team. Of course playing games and knowing what works and what doesn't (aka "product research") is part of the job.
Join our awesome team and apply now! Please send your English cv + motivation in one document.
For more information, contact Marina Witteveen, HR generalist at +31 202201000.