Perfect World is one of the leading publishers for PC & Console games. Our games portfolio includes Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, PWI, Forsaken World, Hob and several exciting upcoming titles, including Torchlight Frontiers and Remnant: From the Ashes, just to name a few.
For our European HQ in Amsterdam we are currently looking for a fulltime:
E-mail Marketing Specialist
What will you do:
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for setting up and analyzing email marketing campaigns that enrich customer life time value and drive retention growth. In this role you will research and identify the customer segmentation and profile, build target lists, wireframe and compile template design. You will be surrounded by a team of marketing experts who will support your development from conceptualizing engagement content to the campaign optimization. You will collaborate with key stakeholders: Community, Brand, User Acquisition, PR and Design.
How will you do it:
- Manage all aspects of the email marketing from concepts to execution and analysis
- Implement various email campaigns for titles across our portfolio, including content-specific template design, CTA placement, and content used in the email campaigns
- Proof content, ensure links and tags are in place for a seamless consumer experience and the ability to track the performance
- Submit creative briefs and direction for content, copy, templates, subject lines, and promotions aligned with the promotional calendar and segmentation strategy.
- Monitor and report on KPI within the email marketing campaigns
- Use data to better understand our customer, optimize emails for deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates and facilitate A/B testing
- Strategize and implement ideas that will help grow the total number of newsletter subscribers
- Manage all technical aspects of marketing automation and CRM integration
You are a Marketing Professional with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field referred
- 2+ years of hands on email marketing coordination experience.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience for building emails as well as mobile and email compatibility issues.
- Experience creating testing strategies using industry best practices
- Organize and manage available time and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, additional European languages such as German and/or French is preferred
- Analytically driven to learn and derive next steps from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Affinity to games and/or online games is a strong plus.
- An open work environment that values creativity and initiative on all levels. + great coffee!
- An exciting job in a rapidly expanding company that provides the opportunity to grow and build a career
- Competitive compensation, based on relevant experience and knowledge level
- Competitive Benefits such as; Our pension scheme, you pay 3% of the pension contribution we pay the rest. Annually 8% Holiday allowance, Monthly Health Insurance allowance € 85,- gross and participation in the discretionary company bonus scheme.
- 24 paid vacation days and the option to buy more if you promise to come back :) .
- We play hard. We work hard. Team up with your colleagues and 1,000,000s of players around the world and let off steam in our Game room.
Who are we?
At our core are Games as a Service and we specialize in constantly evolving our games. Providing high quality and developing storylines to a strong community of gamers, which are our greatest assets.
Our European HQ is located in Amsterdam – The Netherlands; the most vibrant, internationally diverse, culturally packed, open minded and commuter friendly capital city in Europe. Here our international team works hard to make sure that our games are available to a wide audience of gamers throughout Europe.
Within our office we emphasize fun, trust and challenge. A love for games is what unites us. Yet there is a constant strive to be better at what we do and how we do it.
Our core values include our commitment to provide our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters a "work hard, play hard" mentality. We encourage our people to make a difference and to grow as a team. Of course playing games and knowing what works and what doesn't work (aka "product research") is part of the job.
Join our awesome team and apply (please send your English cv & motivation combined in one document) now! For more information, contact Marina Witteveen, HR generalist at +31 202201011