The Finance Manager will lead and conduct functional business reviews with stakeholders, document business requirements, analyze issues and present and recommend business solutions that meet stakeholder needs. The ideal candidate is a team player who enjoys analyzing and interpreting data to inform business decisions and streamline operations.
Responsibilities & Job Duties
- Create and manage budget, forecast and actuals for Perfect World Entertainment, perform variance analysis and identify key business reasons for fluctuations.
- Consolidate financial reports for the company and its subsidiaries. Drive timely and accurate close process, prepare and distribute financial reports and packages.
- Monitor departmental spending versus budget by highlighting material variances using system generated detail and trend reports.
- Work with accounting team during month end close to ensure proper accounting accruals, prepare flux analysis, provide feedback
- Oversee cash flow forecast
- Assist with inquiry and data collection requirements from headquarters.
- Manage and train one financial analyst
- Support other reporting and analysis requests on ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting degree
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in an FP&A role.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and modeling skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential. Oracle and Access experience is preferred
- Strong organizational and project management abilities, with a proven record of accomplishment of being able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to successful completion.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills (written and verbal), and desire to work collaboratively with team members.
- Tableau experience a plus.
- Understand key performance metrics from gaming industry a plus.
- Ability to analyze data and enjoys troubleshooting and understanding large amounts of data.
- Experience in identifying and assessing key business processes