We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work with our Engineering team. You will guide the team on Agile principles and Scrum framework to help deliver on key milestones and releases.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Establish, maintain and drive delivery against a product development schedule including milestones and releases
- Translate business requirements into a product backlog of stories that balance customer readability with engineering usability as well as any supplemental artifacts necessary to capture and communicate those requirements (e.g. UI mocks)
- Partner with engineering leadership to identify, implement and lead the appropriate software development methodology (e.g. SCRUM grooming, planning, stand-ups, review and retro)
- Partner with QA leadership to establish and drive successful quality assurance of our products, including test plan review and testing as necessary
- Proactively identity, track and drive resolution of blocking issues and non-engineering action items
- Establish, maintain and drive consumption of a high-level project status dashboard and report
- Identify and drive process improvement throughout the engineering organization
- Establish and lead regular partner syncs.
- BA/BS in software development related fields
- 4+ years of experience in a technical role delivering software as a service (e.g. PM, QA, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in software program / project / product management
- Experience working with external engineering resources
- Demonstrated ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of an organization; both internal and external, technical and non-technical
- Demonstrated ability to work with strong personalities, influencing and driving consensus
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task multiple high-priority and conflicting work-streams.
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience serving as a SCRUM Master.
- Experience with JIRA, Gitlab, or similar tools.
- Experience delivering software in gaming industry.