Perfect World is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist. Sr. Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits, payroll, HRIS, compensation, performance management, policy implementation, and HR compliance. Sr. HR Generalist will be back-up person to process payroll and will own benefits. This position has no direct reports.
Responsibilities & Job Duties
- Benefits: Assist with administration of all benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, 401(k), COBRA, commuter benefits, and others. Assist with compliance and reporting. Process all benefits enrollments/changes/terminations as well as participate in annual open enrollment. Manage Leave of Absence programs and compliance.
- Payroll: Back-up and assist in processing the biweekly payroll. Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with federal and state laws. Assist in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and other operations. Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
- HRIS: Maintain accurate employee records in ADP, PeopleSoft and other applicable systems, ensure data integrity and completeness of workforce information. Provide regular and ad hoc HR data analysis and reports.
- Compensation: Prepare and update job descriptions, review salary surveys, assist with maintaining salary administration plan, ensure compliance with various wage and hour laws.
- Performance Management: Implement and maintain performance evaluation system for all employees, including check-ins, quarterly reviews, 360 reviews, and annual performance review.
- HR Compliance: Ensure organization is compliant with all employment related laws (federal, state, and local). Complete mandatory reporting, ensure appropriate postings, prepare policies and update employee handbook, maintain employee files, manage I-9 process, complete verifications of employment, reference checks, etc. as needed. Maintain internal HR documentation related to company programs and policies.
- Implement and continually support HR business processes among subsidiaries and partnered studios.
- Performs other human resources duties as needed or requested by management.
- 2-4 years HR generalist experience required. Gaming industry experience is a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience processing payroll in California
- Ability to manage and maintain highly sensitive and confidential data.
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and respond to incoming inquiries quickly and accurately.
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Highly proficient in Excel and data processing; including turning large amounts of data in to user- friendly reports, graphs, charts, and communication materials. Strong analytical skills.
- Employee benefits administration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with a sense of accuracy and data integrity.
If you feel this could be right for you, please provide the following:
- LinkedIn profile
- Salary requirements