Perfect World is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an Email Marketing Specialist. He/She will be responsible for creating, conceptualizing, writing, testing, compiling, delivering, maintaining and reporting of PWE’s email marketing campaigns. In this role, you will research and identify the ideal customer profile, build target lists, conceptualize engaging content, wireframe and compile template design, facilitate A/B testing, deliver emails, and report on campaign performance.
Responsibilities & Job Duties
- Manage all aspects of the email marketing from concepts to execution and analysis
- Implement various email campaigns for titles across our portfolio, including content-specific template design, CTA placement, and content used in the email campaigns
- Proof content, ensure links and tags are in place for a seamless consumer experience and the ability to track the performance
- Submit creative briefs and direction for content, copy, templates, subject lines, and promotions aligned with the promotional calendar and segmentation strategy.
- Monitor and report on KPI within the email marketing campaigns
- Use data to better understand our customer, optimize emails for deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates, etc
- Strategize and implement ideas that will help grow the total number of newsletter subscribers
- Manage all technical aspects of marketing automation and CRM integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 2+ years of hands-on email marketing coordination experience.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS experience for building emails as well as mobile and email compatibility issues.
- Experience creating testing strategies using industry best practices
- Organize and manage available time and resources
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally
- Analytically driven to learn and derive the next steps from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Gaming industry background (MMORPG experience preferred).
If you feel this could be right for you, please provide the following: