Perfect World Entertainment, leading publisher of online multiplayer games, is looking for an AP Supervisor to join our Accounting team in our Redwood City office. Our ideal candidate has the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and possesses a strong eagerness to learn. This individual thrives in a fast pace work environment.
- Supervise Accounts Payable staff and coordinate full cycle accounts payable functions for Perfect World Entertainment and affiliated companies, including approving invoices and payments, communicating with vendors or bank manager for payment status, ensuring payments are processed timely and accurately in accordance with company authorization.
- Supervise 1099 processing and IRS compliance.
- Conduct month-end financial book close activities to support financial statements preparation, including accruals, re-class entries, expense allocation, etc.
- Manage fixed assets to record asset addition and retirement. Work with IT teams of different facilities to assist with fixed asset count per corporate requirement.
- Manage online accounts for corporate credit card holders and resolve credit card issues.
- Administer Concur accounts for employees, create new Concur accounts, address user requests and issues, process Concur expense reimbursement claim reports and prepare month-end accruals when needed.
- Prepare monthly reports, ad hoc reports, and annual business property tax filing.
- Assist in coordination of annual audits and quarterly reviews with internal/external auditors.
- Associate's degree in Accounting, Bachelor's preferred, and 2+ years of full-cycle accounts payable experience.
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to follow up on pending issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Oracle experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Supervisory experience a plus.