Perfect World Entertainment is currently seeking a full-time Submission & Release Manager. This individual is responsible for supporting the Product Management team and Compliance team through all stages of development from pre-dev to post-launch. He/she will work closely with external developers and internal teams such as Marketing, QA and Localization. Specific duties include obtaining ratings, first-party metadata, and product creation and coordination with console platforms for initial product releases.
- Responsible for managing the submission & release of products on Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo console platforms ensuring products release on-time and accurately.
- Serve as main point of contact among developers, first-party platform partners and PWE for all submission matters.
- Be a point of contact for external developers to facilitate communication with various internal groups such as Marketing, PR, QA and Management for all submission and release matter.
- Work closely with QA and compliance during submissions to first-party consoles.
- Act as an expert in submission processes for all first-party platforms.
- Gain and maintain an expert understanding of all internal and external First Party requirement.
- Document and communicate project status and scheduling.
- Write submission & release process documentation and ensure it is kept up to date.
- Strong experience with Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo submission processes.
- Good understanding of game development methodologies.
- Be able to effectively balance competing priorities & spend time-based on priority.
- Highly detail and process-oriented with very strong organizational skills.
- Self-directed and can work independently.
- Can create and maintain efficient processes.
- Able to conduct communication with a varied style depending on the audience.