What will you do:
As Project Manager you will be responsible for managing Marketing and Product initiatives through the entire lifecycle from defining scope through release. You are the first point of contact for Marketing and Product teams to identity tasks and long term projects. You will be a partner in helping communicate cross-functionally between groups to meet Marketing and Product goals. To be successful in this role, a focus on supporting games through product content launches will be necessary. Ideally, you are a detail-oriented, organized individual with a personality type that enjoys optimizing workflows, providing organization, transparency, and clarity to tasks, and enjoys working in a multi-disciplined Product / Marketing environment.
How will you do it:
Leading the execution of Marketing and Product projects, from marketing brief, development, revisions, iterations all the way to release.
- Working with Creative, Localization, and Community Leads to determine scope, accomplish task estimations, and identify potential blockers.
- Managing task assignees to ensure that designers and video producers to stay on schedule
- Facilitating cross-departmental communication including to ensure key milestones and requirements for projects are met.
- Championing Perfect World Brand, Platform, and Publishing initiatives
- Collaborating with Perfect World development studios for milestones
- Preparing status reports for managers tracking design capacity
You are a Project Management Professional with:
- a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ total years’ relevant (marketing and product) project management experience
- in depth experience in Confluence and Jira task tracking
- Extensive experience in establishing cross-functional workflows and standard operating procedures
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams simultaneously on multiple projects to achieve goals and deliverables
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience working with external development studios a plus
- Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit to proceed for this position.
We offer you:
- An open work environment that values creativity and initiative on all levels.
- An exciting job in a rapidly expanding company that provides the opportunity to grow and build a career
- Competitive compensation, based on relevant experience and knowledge level
- Competitive Benefits such as; Our pension scheme, you pay 3% of the pension contribution we pay the rest. Annually 8% Holiday allowance, Monthly Health Insurance allowance € 85,00 gross and participation in the discretionary company bonus scheme.
- 24 paid vacation days and the option to buy more if you promise to come back ;).
- We play hard. We work hard. Team up with your colleagues and 1,000,000s of players around the world and let off steam in our Game room.
Who are we:
At our core are Games as a Service and we specialize in constantly evolving our games. Providing high quality and developing storylines to a strong community of gamers, which are our greatest assets.
Our European HQ is located in Amsterdam – The Netherlands; the most vibrant, internationally diverse, culturally packed, open minded and commuter friendly capital city in Europe. Here our international team works hard to make sure that our games are available to a wide audience of gamers throughout Europe.
Within our office we emphasize fun, trust and challenge. A love for games is what unites us. Yet there is a constant strive to be better at what we do and how we do it.
Our core values include our commitment to provide our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters a "work hard, play hard" mentality. We encourage our people to make a difference and to grow as a team. Of course playing games and knowing what works and what doesn't (aka "product research") is part of the job.
Join our awesome team and apply now! Please upload your English cv & motivation for the role combined in one doc.
For more information, contact Marina Witteveen, HR generalist at +31 202201011