Perfect World, a leading publisher of online multiplayer games. Our games portfolio includes Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, PWI, Forsaken World, Hob, Torchlight and Remnant: From the Ashes, just to name a few.
For our European HQ in Amsterdam we are currently looking for a:
Head of Marketing
What will you do:
As the Head of Marketing you will be accountable for all aspects of the company’s marketing functions, including Brand and Product Marketing, PR and Social, UA, Community, Creative, and their resulting performance KPI’s. The ideal candidate will be a driven, creative marketing executive, with strong analytical skills, workflows, and direct hands-on experience in managing a cross-functional marketing team. A history of leadership and successful people management is required for this position.
How will you do it:
- Manage an extraordinary team responsible for a full spectrum of marketing, including PR, performance marketing, SEM/SEO optimization, social marketing, media campaigns, community marketing, cross-industry promotions, as well as industry events.
- Utilize marketing tools and business statistics effectively to analyze marketing performance, identify market opportunities, implement marketing plans, and facilitate business decision-making to achieve the goals.
- Design and develop measurable marketing programs to increase the brand awareness of the company, the user platform, as well as the games.
- Manage the Creative team to develop compelling game trailers, developer’s diaries, gameplay overviews, and other creative videos to drive customer acquisitions.
- Define user funneling strategies and drive new marketing programs to improve game KPI and ROI.
- Own PR strategy across both B2B and B2C channels, and define effective strategies and marketing plans for different stages of games in their life-cycle of publication.
- Utilize varieties of tests, analytics, and metrics to drive decisions for the online marketing spend to maintain the growth of game KPI.
- Establish the company’s center of excellence and best practices for knowledge sharing to make the business organization scalable.
- Define casual and viral marketing strategies to acquire users as well as to improve game awareness organically.
You are a Marketing Professional with:
- A bachelor’s degree; MBA/advanced degrees is a plus.
- 5+ years of online marketing experience.
- 2+ years in a management position.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Solid analytic skills and data-driven decision making ability.
- Strong experience in PR, viral marketing, and media buying.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of launching new games and expansions successfully.
- Well organized and detail-oriented and be able to manage multitasks.
- Experience with MMORPG, especially free-to-play MMORPG, a plus.
We offer you:
- An open work environment that values creativity and initiative on all levels.
- An exciting job in a rapidly expanding company that provides the opportunity to grow and build a career
- Competitive compensation, based on relevant experience and knowledge level
- Competitive Benefits such as; Our pension scheme, you pay 3% of the pension contribution we pay the rest. Annually 8% Holiday allowance, Monthly Health Insurance allowance € 85,00 gross and participation in the discretionary company bonus scheme.
- 24 paid vacation days and the option to buy more if you promise to come back ;).
- We play hard. We work hard. Team up with your colleagues and 1,000,000s of players around the world and let off steam in our Game room.
Who are we:
At our core are Games as a Service and we specialize in constantly evolving our games. Providing high quality and developing storylines to a strong community of gamers, which are our greatest assets.
Our European HQ is located in Amsterdam – The Netherlands; the most vibrant, internationally diverse, culturally packed, open minded and commuter friendly capital city in Europe. Here our international team works hard to make sure that our games are available to a wide audience of gamers throughout Europe.
Within our office we emphasize fun, trust and challenge. A love for games is what unites us. Yet there is a constant strive to be better at what we do and how we do it.
Our core values include our commitment to provide our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters a "work hard, play hard" mentality. We encourage our people to make a difference and to grow as a team. Of course playing games and knowing what works and what doesn't (aka "product research") is part of the job.
Join our awesome team and apply now! Please upload your English cv & short motivation for the role in one document.
For more information contact Marina Witteveen, HR generalist at tel: +3120-2201011