The Sr. Product Marketing Manager leads the strategic brand management and tactical go-to-market execution of our live and in-development games. This person is responsible for all key marketing KPIs and will work closely with publishing and development to achieve business goals and commercial success. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Create and articulate the brand vision, positioning, and pillars for PWE’s key new game franchises.
- Develop clear consumer messaging for key product rollouts.
- Gather and analyze consumer insights to inform product and brand development
- Manage the brand’s lifecycle and recommend strategies based on each stage for maximizing profitability and sustainability of game franchises.
- Provide analysis and long-term strategic thinking to direct product development roadmap.
- Gather insights to support product and marketing decisions.
- Create the go-to-market plan, including the high-level asset requests and communications goals, for new and in-development games.
- Work with our User Acquisition and Partnerships team to build and execute online customer acquisition campaigns for live and in-development games.
- Partner closely with other marketing functions (Communications, Creative, Online), production, and development teams. Drive close collaboration with the EU marketing team.
- Work with development and production to support game and features roadmap in order to achieve franchise vision and deliver against plan and targets.
- Develop asset kits with the creative team, managing key stakeholder feedback and maintaining brand integrity.
- Continuously improve/promote multi-channel offerings, build creative and engaging marketing campaigns, and optimize ROI on marketing initiatives.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience; product marketing/brand management experience in PC or console game publishing highly preferred.
- Must have product launch experience, including at least one live service product or game, preferably an MMO.
- Demonstrable experience in building compelling product messaging, positioning, and marketing plans.
- Experience with microtransaction/F2P business model and monetization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including cross-functional management experience.
- Very comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis, and capable of using analytics to drive the development of business cases and product development.
- Online, D2C, and social marketing experience a plus.
- BA in Business/Marketing, Economics, or other related fields.