The Sr. Business Development Manager plays a critical role in establishing and maintaining partnerships with external vendors, game developers, and studios to bring the best games for the growth of our publishing portfolio while supporting ongoing business and corporate development initiatives.
- Identify, source, and partner with game developers and studios for publishing opportunities.
- Assist due diligence and legal review of new business.
- Partner with other departments and internal stakeholders to research, build, and maintain a product evaluation committee.
- Identify financially responsible and fair deals for game content with game developers and licensors.
- Solicit, review, and participate in pitches for new game ideas and business opportunities.
- Identify and maintain relationships with key industry contacts in the PC/Console games space.
- Recognize new licensing opportunities for PWE and evaluate based on license potential, profitability, and fit with the PWE brand.
- Manage existing game partnerships on a business standpoint.
- Manage the developer pipeline and report status.
- BA/BS degree with MBA preferred.
- Proven experience executing distribution or publishing deals with game studios.
- 3+ years experience in a business development or game publishing role or similar.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- International business experience and skills working in a multicultural environment.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Core PC Gamer.