Looking for a new challenge? Want to flex your marketing muscles by working on some of the most iconic MMO’s out on the market? Perfect World Entertainment is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to manage both Neverwinter Online and Star Trek Online. Supporting the strategic brand management of both games as well as owning the tactical go-to-market execution, this person will work closely with publishing cross-functional teams and the development teams at Cryptic Studios. This position reports to the Associate Director of Product Marketing.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Own the relationship with both development teams, working closely with key counterparts at Cryptic Studios
- Build and manage the live go-to-market plan for both titles, based on close collaboration between game teams and cross-functional partners
- Provide analysis and long-term strategic thinking to direct product development roadmap
- Gather insights to support product and marketing decisions
- Manage asset requests and communications goals, working closely with the Project Manager to ensure all key stakeholders are involved in the approvals process
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the proper execution of the complete 360-degree go-to-market plan for every major update
- Drive close collaboration with the EU Marketing team
- Continuously improve/promote multi-channel offerings, build creative and engaging marketing campaigns, and optimize ROI on marketing initiatives.
- BA in Business/Marketing or other related fields
- 3-5 years of video game marketing experience, preferably in online PC games in a live service marketing capacity
- Demonstrable experience in building product messaging, positioning, and marketing plans
- Experience working directly with game developers and cultivating strong working relationships
- Experience with microtransaction/F2P business model and monetization is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including cross-functional management experience
- Very comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis, and capable of using analytics to drive the development of business cases and product development
- Paid Media, Digital, and Social Media marketing experience a huge plus.