Perfect World Entertainment is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to manage an upcoming unannounced video game. Supporting the strategic brand management and owning the tactical go-to-market execution, this person will work closely with publishing cross-functional teams and the development team at Cryptic Studios. This position reports to the Associate Director of Product Marketing.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Own the relationship with both development teams, working closely with key counterparts at Cryptic Studios
- Build and manage the complete, 360-degree go-to-market plan, based on close collaboration between the Associate Director, the game team and cross-functional partners
- Provide analysis and long-term strategic thinking to direct product development roadmap
- Gather market insights to support product and marketing decisions
- Manage asset requests and communications goals, working closely with the Project Manager to ensure all key stakeholders are involved in the approvals process
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the proper execution of the go-to-market plan for the release
- Drive close collaboration with the EU Marketing team
- Continuously improve/promote multi-channel offerings, build creative and engaging marketing campaigns, and optimize ROI on marketing initiatives.
- BA in Business/Marketing or other related fields
- 4+ years of video game marketing experience, preferably in online PC games
- Demonstrable experience in building product messaging, positioning, and marketing plans
- Game launch experience a huge plus
- Experience developing post-launch, live marketing plans a plus
- Experience working directly with game developers and cultivating strong working relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including cross-functional management experience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through major marketing releases
- Very comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis, and capable of using analytics to drive the development of business cases and product development
- Paid Media, Digital, and Social Media marketing experience a huge plus.