We are in search of a CRM Manager that can join the marketing team and take charge of customer relationship management across our entire portfolio. With games such as Star Trek Online, Neverwinter Online, Remnant from the Ashes, and other unannounced titles, the CRM Manager will have the opportunity to focus strategies that target all points of a game’s lifecycle. The right fit for this role will be someone who wants to flex their CRM knowledge and isn’t afraid to try new things. This role reports to the Associate Director of Product Marketing.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Manage the pipeline of email development and deployment, working closely with Product Marketing, Project Management, and Development teams to identify opportunities to target players
- Optimize all points of entry for email marketing opt-in, working closely with Engineering, Product Management, and Development teams
- Work with Development teams on long-term email plans for their games, focusing on different audience messaging and targeting strategies depending on the title
- Provide recommendations and identify new opportunities to expand how we define CRM at Perfect World Entertainment
- Analyze results of campaigns and provide recommendations for optimization on future campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on laws and regulations pertaining to email management in the US.
- BA in Business/Marketing/Communication/English or other related fields
- 3+ years of CRM experience in video games or platforms
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and management
- Demonstrable experience working on engagement marketing for a product, preferably including email
- Marketing on MMOs or Live-Service Games a huge plus
- Experience working across a global team is a plus
- Experience working directly with game developers and cultivating strong working relationships with remote teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Very comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis, and capable of using analytics to drive the development of business cases and product development.