The Online Marketing Specialist is responsible for marketing campaigns across a wide range of games. You will contribute to optimizing the efficiency of marketing campaigns. You gather, process and present marketing data and contribute to decisions based on learned trends and insights.
- Manage paid search campaigns – Google, Bing, etc. – as well as other Google ad products (e.g. Google Display Network, YouTube)
- Serve as primary contact for cross platform analytics tools, analysis, and reporting to ensure the proper implementation of digital tracking across all owned properties
- Analyze marketing channels to drive ROI across SEM, Social, and Display channels and help define channel attribution models
- Isolate optimization points per campaign and collaborate with the vendors and engineering teams to build out A/B testing components
- Establish marketing campaign dashboards/reports that lead to actionable insights and recommendations and automate where possible
- Partner with product and engineering to optimize data capture and regular reporting design
- Deep dive analyses that span primarily customer acquisition, engagement and lifetime value initiatives using data from multiple vendor reporting sources in addition to internal data stores
- Creatively explore and invest with key partnerships on new campaign implementations that challenge current trends
- Develop thoughtful campaigns supported by data that back out into the KPIs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience (agency background preferred) in the set-up, management, and optimization of paid social and PPC initiatives that drive business objectives
- Experience with pulling data and generating advanced reports within a PMD/Social Ads API, a DSP User Interface, or (ideally) both
- High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment
- Strong understanding of the social media programmatic buying landscape
- Ability to effectively manage competing initiatives and priorities
- Flexibility and creative approach to problem solving – finding the yes rather than saying no
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated ability to set goals, meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments.